Kakori Kebab Recipe
- Broiler temp: 425F-220 C
- 2 Glasses Sheep/sheep (minced)
- 1 tsp Ginger-Garlic glue
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Dark pepper, powdered
- 2 Tbsp Green coriander, slashed
- To taste Green chillies, slashed
- 2 Tbsp Crude papaya, slashed
- 4 Cloves
- 1 Dark cardamom seeds
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon, powdered
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 Edge mace
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
- 2 Glasses Onions (seared fresh in 1/2 container ghee), cut
- 1/4 Glass Bhuna chana, powdered
- 1 Egg
- For brushing Ghee for brushing some chaat masala
- To embellish Onion rings and lemon wedges
1.Mix all fixings aside from ghee and toppings to marinate for around 4 hours, at that point crush to frame a smooth, thick paste.
2.Knead this blend well and blend in the simmered gram and the egg.
3.Cover and refrigerate for another hour.
4.About 25 minutes before serving, shape the meat around the sticks and place the kebabs on to a flame broil over a dribble plate, or in a pre-warmed stove (likewise on a trickle tray).
5.If cooking them over a charcoal barbecue, you should continue turning them so they darker and cook evenly.
6.They should take 15-20 minutes to cook.
7.Brush with ghee and cook another 2 minutes.
8.Serve decorated with chaat masala onions and the lemon and present with green chutney